The views of the authors on this website are not neccessarily the views of the website. All comments are solely the responsibility of those who write them.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Pizza Tugos Makes Good on $500. Prize Only After Press Was Called

Delmar Daily learned Thursday afternoon that following Wednesday's publication of the below story, 4-year-old Renata Lovitt has received $500 in cash compensation from Pizza Tugos
My Apologies to everyone, especially Renata Lovitt, the cutest little Annie I have ever seen. As bonds are purchased at the bank, and sent from the federal government, I had no idea until last night that Renata had never received it. I am not sure what happened to it, and really it doesnt matter, the most important part is that Renata received $500. cash this morning, (allowing her parents to purc...hase a $1000. bond if they so desire), to replace the bond. I have also donated $500 to Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Eastern Shore on Renatas behalf. In addition we will be holding a "Little Orphan Annie" party, (Renatas favorite character),on May 5th at our West Ocean City location. There will be clowns, pony rides, bounce house, all free of charge, as well as free pizza for all kids under 11. We will also be donating 20% of this entire days sales to Big Brother Big Sisiters of the Eastern Shore.
Thanks to everyone that was concerned enough to bring this to my attention, and again my apologies to Renata, and her family.
If you need to contact me the best way is email sheise@scottheise.com, pizza tugos.com, fax@513-842-7898, mail @pobox 3702 Ocean City Md 21843 or directly @ 513-368-4928.
Scott Heise
aka "MrTugo"
Pizza Tugos


  I say this is a bunch of bull, after several attemps to contact management of Pzza Tugos by the parants and media, Pizza Tugos I feel had all intensions on brushing this under the carpet until WBOC, Delmar Daily and other news sources got involved. If they were going to offer a bond they should have had it in hand, they want to blame the bank. Its their lie they can tell it how they want. I say stay away from them.

No comments: