The views of the authors on this website are not neccessarily the views of the website. All comments are solely the responsibility of those who write them.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Food Lion Ranked In The Top Ten Of Worst Supermarkets In America

MARYLAND - The next time you go food shopping, you may want to rethink where you go. A recent survey ranked the worst supermarket chains. Number 2 on the list was Wal-Mart, getting poor reviews in food quality and cleanliness. Food Lion followed at 8, with customer service and price topping complaints. Residents along the shore react, by saying "With the economy like it is, I try to find the best deal for my family, I do have a family of 3 boys and a husband, So I try to go where my money will spend the most", and others saying, "I don't shop at Food Lion, to be honest with you because the meats. I love meats here, the staff that's here, I think they always look friendly. I love the produce section here at Giant food."
Food Lion recently announced it would be closing 113 stores, and will rethink their marketing strategy.

No comments: