The views of the authors on this website are not neccessarily the views of the website. All comments are solely the responsibility of those who write them.

Friday, May 11, 2012

A touch of Disney will be gracing the stage in Princess Anne

PRINCESS ANNE, Md. - What do Miley Cirus, Kelly Clarkson and the Jonas Brother's have in common? Well, some of the acts for a concert in Princess Anne have shared the stage with them. A touch of Disney will be gracing the stage in Princess Anne, as the country pop rock tour makes a stop here on the shore.

Singer Chris McGinnis says, "It's always exciting, it's great to always be in front of people that's what you love to do. That's why you do this." Rapper T.j. Prodijy says, "I get to spread my message of Anti-bullying around the whole world", and singer/songwriter Celeste Kellogg says, "I love performing in front of a live audience and I love the fact that we're actually benefiting schools to with this."
Benefiting Greenwood and Princess Anne Elementary Schools these artists are poised to put on a show.
Singer Emma Petts says, "I write my own music so if my songs connect with them, its definitely a plus for me."
Celeste Kellogg says, "Music is me its what I do its what I love. There wouldn't be a me without music."
Coming from different backgrounds, these young singers will be combining multiple genres of music for a night of good sounds, and good food. Also, each of them bring a unique tale of how they entered into the music industry.
Pop Artist Tyler Lane says, "When I was 10 I auditioned for this group called already 7. And it was a radio Disney pop group. And I was picked to be in the group. And we got to open up for Kelly Clarkson, and Miley Cirus and the Jonas Brothers."
"I went to an event in Orlando Florida called Tey and there were like 700 kids who did the music audition for it, and I was the only one that got a call back from a producer in New York", says Emma Petts.

No comments: