The views of the authors on this website are not neccessarily the views of the website. All comments are solely the responsibility of those who write them.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Delmar Dustpan On Another Rampage !!!

Saturday, May 19, 2012


Close Down The Delmar Racetrack


I swear even in a new house with insulation and double pane windows all I can hear tonight is the Delmar US 13 Dragway and international speedway. There must be away to have them reduce the sound. Between the fire Department Alarm, the trains and the racetrack I can't imagine anyone moving to this town.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When is his term on the utility board over?

Delmar Daily said...

I am not sure but there was a new code of ethics set in place and I am pretty sure he has violated it.Time to call town hall.